TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
1. We collect date when you:
- use our services;
- browse our website;
- engage with us through social media or any other means; or
- access our website through a mobile device;
2. Traffic Data Collected
We automatically track and collect the following information when you visit our Site: (i) IP address; (ii) domain server; (iii) type of computer or handheld device; (iv) type of web browser; (v) mobile identification number; and (vi) telecommunications carrier (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on our Site.
3. Personal Data Collected
In order for you to make an order, we may require or request that you provide us with information that personally identifies you. Personal data may include: (i)Identification information (such as NRIC number) (i) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing and e-mail addresses); (ii) Financial Data (such as your credit card numbers, debit card numbers or account number); and (iii) Demographic Data (such as your postcode, age, income, hobbies or affiliations). If you communicate with us by e-mail, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information or Demographic Data, or a combination of both Personal Information and Demographic Data.
4. Automatic Data Collected
This data includes your browser type, IP address, and the pages you visit. This data is collected for analysis and evaluation in order for us to improve our website and the products and services which we provide. This data will not be used in association with your personal data. For example, like many web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Site. "Cookies" are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features to you. A number of companies offer utilities designed to help you visit websites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at our Site if we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist. When you are using your handheld device, we are able to identify you by your mobile identification number, a unique identifier that is assigned to your handheld device by your telecommunications carrier. Your mobile identification number enables us to recognize your handheld device and provide personalized features to you.
5.Data from Other Sources
To improve the personalization of our services on the Site (for example, providing subject specific content or special offers that we think will interest you), we might receive data about you from other sources and add it to our account information. We also sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next communication more easily.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
6. We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
7. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental
and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
8. We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 7 above for us.
9. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in anyway, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
10. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
11. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us.
12. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 10 above.
13. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
14. We have included security measures on the Site to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information within device. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer or one that is otherwise our control that you provide to us. It is important to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer or handheld accessible to third parties. Be sure to log off and turn off any handheld devices when they are not in use or under your control.
15. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
16. You must promptly notify us if your user name or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will cancel that user name or password and update our records accordingly.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
17. The Site may from time to time contain links to other Websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
18. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing us in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
19. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
20. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO POLICY
21. This Policy applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
22. We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Policy was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.